Spicy HamburgersFrom cholena 8 years ago
- 500 g leg mutton , boneless , skinless and chilled shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- Make Paste : shopping list
- 1 tsp chill pwd , dry frnugreel leaves , crushed ginger shopping list
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg pwd , cumin pwd , crushed garlic , salt , red colour pwd , garam masala shopping list
- 2 tsp cornflour /gramflour , cashew nuts pwd shopping list
- 1 tbsp crushed raw papaya or pinch of meat tenderizer shopping list
- 1 tbsp crushed onions , green chillies , corriander shopping list
How to make it
- Put the meat in a blender and mince it .
- Add the papaya/tenderizer and chill it for 30 mins .
- Add the paste and chill it for 1 hr
- Divide into 6 portions
- Shape into discs and shallow fry
- Serve hot , each sandwiched between 2 halves of a round bun dat is fried
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating3 people
Hay !looks nice!hpe u will be opening the fast food & cake shop together!!!!!!!!!.so when ur planning cholena...heheheeeeeeangieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
Very nice.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
A big 5 from me...sounds terrific! Thanks for the delicious burger... =)lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!