Homemade Ice Cream SandwichesFrom tippystclair 7 years ago
How to make it
- You will need clling film and a cookie cutter the same size as your cookies.
- Let your ice cream become slightly soft, then spread it out on a plate to the desired thickness you want in your sandwiches.
- Place 8 cookies flat side up on your worktop.
- Put the other 8 cookies to one side.
- Find a cookie cutter or clean tin can the same size as your cookies and cut out 1 ice cream circle. Place it on a the flat side of one of the cookies. Top it with one of the reserved cookies, sandwich-style.
- Keep going until you have done all eight cookie sandwiches.
- Wrap them in cling film or put them in a plastic freezer container and freeze for at least 1 hour.
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!