Broccoli Cheese SoupFrom mccookcook 6 years ago
- 1/2 oz butter Buds Powder Mix. shopping list
- 16 oz Kraft Velveeta Light Reduced-Fat Pasteruized processed cheese Product. shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 4 cups water shopping list
- 4 cups fat-free chicken broth shopping list
- 1TBSP Mrs. dash garlic and herb shopping list
- 5 servings of garden blend vegatables shopping list
- 1 - 16 oz bag of broccoli cauliflower Garden blend shopping list
- 1 - 32 oz bag of chopped broccoli shopping list
How to make it
- Chop all veggies
- Bring all ingredients except velveeta to a boil.
- Then simmer 1 to 1 & 1/2 hrs until mushy.
- Mash down veggies (or puree in blender) and put back into stock.
- Add Velveeta (cubed) stirring until melted.
- This cooks up to approx. 12 cups of soup.
- 1 cup serving = 2 pts
- 1 & 1/2 cup serving = 4 pts.
- Special Notes
- This recipe was built using the recipe builder on this site so points are according to the site.