Easy Italian Bread SticksFrom oregongrandma 6 years ago
How to make it
- Dissolve yeast in warm water. Mix in Bisquick. Beat vigorously. Turn dough onto surface well dusted with Bisquick. Knead until smooth about 20 times. Divide dough into 16 equal parts. Roll each piece between hands into pencil-like strips, 8" long. Spread part of the melted butter in bottom of 13x91/2x2" oblong pan. Put strips of dough in pan, brush tops with rest of butter and sprinkle with your choice of seeds or garlic salt. Cover with a damp cloth. Let rise in warm place about 1 hour. Bake 15 minutes in 425 degree oven until light golden brown. Turn oven off. Allow bread sticks to remain in oven 15 minutes to crisp.
People Who Like This Dish 9
- slapo Bratislava, SK
- valinkenmore Malott, WA
- greekgirrrl Huntington Village, NY
- minitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
- kdkjungs Edmonton, CA
- sarahjaneb Moncton, CA
- grk Houston, TX
- cassiemeeker La Canada, CA
- teachermom Chattanooga Tn
- taylorsue82 Wapakoneta, OH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookoregongrandma OR
The Rating4 people
wow, sounds super easy too! thanks for yet another great post!divaliscious in Dutchess County loved it
easy is good............. i likeminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
How simple - even a "Challenged Baker" that I am might be able to handle this recipe - lol!
Thanks for the post and I have bookmarked it for when I get up the courage to try baking again!
Valerievalinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!