Coconut Thumbprint CookiesFrom henrie 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 - grease cookie sheets.
- Cream Crisco with sugar, egg yolk and vanilla. Combine flour with salt and baking powder. Add to creamed mixture. Blend well.
- Form into balls about 1 inch in diameter.
- Beat egg white until slightly frothy. Dip dough balls into egg white then roll in coconut. Place on greased baking sheet. Make shallow depression in center of each cookie.
- Spoon 1/2 teaspoon of preserves into depression.
- Bake at 375 for 8-9 minutes. Makes 2 dozen.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating7 people
Greatness here. Love coconut, love cookies, this is fantastic post. Got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Wonderful, these get my 5! Thanks.juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
very yummy indeed ............got my 5 toominitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!