Orgasmic BrowniesFrom phred 6 years ago
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder (preferably El Camino free trade organic) shopping list
- 1/4 cup walnut oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup rice flour shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar cane shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown rice syrup shopping list
- 1/2 cup white spelt flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla or almond extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the oil, rice flour and cocoa powder together in one bowl Mix it really well and let it sit.
- Beat the eggs well. If you have a hand blender this is highly preferred as you get the eggs fluffy and thick which adds alot of body to the brownies. Mix in the sugar and keep beating until it forms a nice puree. Next add the spelt flour, baking powder, salt and vanilla. Beat it all like it owes you money! The more you beat it, the thicker and creamier it will be and the better these things will come out.
- At this point, combine the mixture from the first bowl into the second one. Combine and beat well. The last thing you add is the chopped walnuts. Mix these in by hand with a spatula. Once your sludge is all ready to rock, lightly oil a square oven dish, pour in the mixture and bake at 350 for 20 - 25 minutes. It will rise in the oven so keep an eye on it.. if it rises too much... take it out and let it fall a little. Once it's down cooking, take it out (uhhhh huh huh huh) and press down using a spatula to compress the… stuff. Then let it cool down for a good 30 minutes. You should end up with a nice compressed dough.
The Cookphred Ottawa, CA
The Rating4 people
Sounds delicious - thank you. You get a high 5 from me...lunasea in Orlando loved it
These sound incredible. Got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
They look great.
Got my 5
cookinggood in Leesburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!