The Best Peanut Butter PieFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- Crusts: shopping list
- 1 1/2 c Crushed graham crackers shopping list
- 4 oz Melted butter shopping list
- 1/2 c sugar shopping list
- 1/2 c brown sugar shopping list
- pn cinnamon and nutmeg shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 2 c Chilled peanut butter shopping list
- 2 c sugar shopping list
- 11 oz cream cheese shopping list
- 7 tb Melted butter shopping list
- 2 tb vanilla shopping list
- 2 c Cream whipped shopping list
- Fudge sauce: shopping list
- 1/2 c To 1 cup heavy cream shopping list
- 3 oz Semisweet choclate shopping list
- 1 tb butter shopping list
- Garnish: whole peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Mix the crumbs with the butter and sugars and spices and press into 2, 9 inch pie tins.
- Combine filling ingredients and whip smooth.
- Fold in whipped cream and fill both pie shells.
- Chill very well.
- Meanwhile melt cream and butter and chocolate and spread smoothly over pies.
- Garnish edges with whole peanuts.
- Chill pies very well again
- Sauce will harden upon chilling .
- Recipe makes 2 fabulous pies!
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating6 people
oh my, anything like reese's must be so goodherby in Albany loved it
This looks and sounds heavenly! Thanks for sharing.gardenladyzoe in Snyder loved it
where was I when you posted this one?!! Yummyjett2whit in Union City loved it