Oven Fried Sweet PotatoesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 medium sweet potatoes peeled and cut into thin slices shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind shopping list
- 1 small garlic clove minced shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the first 4 ingredients in a large bowl then toss gently to coat.
- Arrange sweet potato slices in a single layer on a large baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400 for 30 minutes turning potato slices after 15 minutes.
- Combine parsley, orange rind and garlic in a small bowl and stir well.
- Sprinkle parsley mixture over sweet potato slices.