Greek PastaFrom jakartainflames 8 years ago
- 8 oz. whole wheat penne pasta shopping list
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken, chopped shopping list
- 16 calamata olives shopping list
- 1 cup reduced fat feta cheese crumbles shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1.5 cup whole mushrooms shopping list
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved shopping list
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta. In a separate pan, cook chicken and garlic in balsamic vinegar. When chicken is cooked thoroughly, add mushrooms and tomatoes to heat.
- Mix cooked pasta, chicken, garlic and mushrooms. Add olices and top with feta crumbles.
- This meal could easily become vegetarian by omitting chicken. Add onion or peppers for a twist.
The Cookjakartainflames Jakarta, Indonesia
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!