Yukon Gold Potato Soup With Creme FraicheFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Melt butter in 4 quart Dutch oven over medium heat.
- Cook onion in butter about 20 minutes stirring frequency, until onions softened and golden.
- Stir in potatoes then stir in broth, salt, pepper and garlic.
- Heat to boiling then reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer 15 minutes or until potatoes are very tender.
- Place soup in small batches in blender then cover and blend until smooth.
- Repeat until all of the soup is blended.
- Garnish each serving with a dollop of creme fraiche or sour cream and a sprinkling of chives.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!