Peanut Butter Chicken WingsFrom sleonhardt 7 years ago
- 1 T. soy sauce shopping list
- 1 t. hot sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup hot water shopping list
- 2 T honey shopping list
- 2 T. lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro shopping list
- 2 lbs. chicken wings shopping list
- 1cup salt shopping list
- gallon of water shopping list
How to make it
- Mix 1 cup of salt into 1 gallon of water in a large cooking pot.
- Submerge chicken wings in water and refrigerate for at least two hours or overnight.
- Grill chicken wings until cooked through and no longer pink.
- Mix remaining ingredients in large bowl with a tight fitting lid.
- Put chicken wings in bowl, put the lid on tightly and shake.
- Extra cilantro may be added.