Easy Cranberry Pork RoastFrom cheric 8 years ago
How to make it
- Trim fat from meat. Lightly coat a large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat. Add meat; cook on all sides until brown.
- Place meat in a 3-1/2 or 4-qt. slow cooker. Top with frozen vegetables. In a small bowl stir together cranberry sauce and chili sauce. Pour over meat and vegetables in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-setting for 8 to 9 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 4-1/2 hours. Transfer meat and vegetables to a serving platter; cover and keep warm.
- Strain cooking juices and skim off fat. In a medium saucepan bring cooking juices to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, about 20 minutes or until thickened and the volume is reduced by half. Serve with meat and vegetables.
The Cookcheric Oklahoma City, OK
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!