Beans CreamFrom romagourmet 8 years ago
- 300 g of white beans shopping list
- 1 carrot shopping list
- 2 little potatos shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
- 1 celery shopping list
- 1 broccoli shopping list
- 1 tomato confit shopping list
- vegetable stock shopping list
- extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 16 mussels (optional) shopping list
- 2 squids (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Put beans in a pot water full. After 12 hours put the pot on the fire cooking to sweet flame with onion, potatos and salt. Add a piece of vegetable stock, a carrot and celery. Drain preserving the cooking liquid and mix. Add salt, pepper, 2 spoons of extra virgin olive oil and some spoons of cooking liquid.
- Put mussels in a large pot since they open.
- Meanwhile steam squids and broccoli. Salt.
- Put beans cream in four dishes adding broccoli tips, four mussels, squids slices and tomato confit.
- Finish the dish with a teaspoon of extra virgin olive oil
- Other vegetables & fish recipes:
- Whitout fish ingredients beans cream is a tasting and refinate vegan recipe
The Cookromagourmet Rome, IT
The Rating3 people
Food Styling And Photography254 members
Comfort Foods775 members
Eat Light Healthy457 members
Soup Is Good Food564 members
Fish And Seafood308 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Summer Dishes62 members
You Are What You Eat56 members
Italian Recipes22 members