Oatmeal Craisin CookiesFrom rcragun 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 1/2 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup shortening shopping list
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups dark craisins shopping list
How to make it
- Blend flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and baking soda in mixing bowl. Set aside until needed.
- Cream shortening with brown sugar and granulated sugar until fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until smooth. Mix in reserved flour mixture until well blended, about 2 minutes. Add oats and craisins. Mix until blended, about 1 minute.
- Using ice cream scoop, scoop out cookie dough into large balls. Place about 6 balls on each lightly greased baking sheet, pressing down until about 1/4-inch thick and 3 inches in diameter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9 to 12 minutes or until browned. Cool slightly, then remove cookies from sheets and cool on racks.