Paprika Chicken With Spicy Roasted Pepper SauceFrom dm 8 years ago
- 3/4 cup fire-roasted jarred red bell pepper strips - drained well shopping list
- 1/4 cup roasted almonds - lightly toasted shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 TBS red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup Sweet tomato chili sauce (like Heinz brand) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper shopping list
- 2 6-8oz Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 TBS Smoked Spanish paprika shopping list
- fine sea salt shopping list
- fresh ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 TBS olive oil shopping list
How to make it
- Place first 6 ingredients into food processor and process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt, pepper and generous amounts of paprika on both sides.
- Heat 1 TBS Olive Oil in 12-inch non-stick pan over med -high heat
- Cook chicken in hot pan 5 - 7 minutes per side until done
- Serve chicken with 1 Tbsp of red pepper sauce over top with extra on the side.