Baked Chicken With Mandarin Orange SauceFrom minitindel 6 years ago
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 can (5.3 oz.) evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 cup Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed dried basil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 can (11 oz.) mandarin oranges, drained shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut chicken pieces in half crosswise. Place milk in shallow bowl; place breadcrumbs in another shallow bowl.
- Dip chicken pieces in milk to coat; then dip in breadcrumbs to coat well. Place chicken pieces on rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake for 25 to 28 minutes or until pieces are no longer pink in center. Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
- Stir cornstarch into orange juice until dissolved; stir in basil, in small saucepan. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cook 2 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Stir in mandarin oranges. Serve over chicken.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating4 people
Citrus and chicken go perfectly together! Great recipe and it's a 5 all the way.lor in Toronto loved it
Yep, going to be making this very soon, yummy! jjuliecake in Bluffdale loved it
I like this one a lot and I have tried it a few times.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it