Sweet and Savory SpareribsFrom caramia 8 years ago
How to make it
- Pre heat the broiler or prepare the grill.
- if broiling line a broil;er pan with foil
- In a small saucepan,combine the ketchup,tomato paste,vinegar
- dijon mustard,brown sugar,dry mustard and garlic.
- bring to a boil over med heat.
- reduce to low,cover and smimmer while you par boil the spareribs
- Bring a large skillet of water to a boil.
- Add the spareribs and return water to a boil over med-high heat
- reduce heat to med low,cover and simmer for 10 min.
- remove spareribs with tongs
- place them bone side up on the grill or the prepared broiler pan.
- Thickly spread about 1/2 the bbq sauce over the ribs
- Grill or broil 4 ins from the heat untila dark mohogany with some charred patches,about 9 min
- turn the ribs over,paint them with remaining bbq sauce
- grill or broil about 9 min longer
- Cut racks into indivisual ribs and serve