Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey ballsFrom midgelet 6 years ago
How to make it
- Being a fan of anything Jack Daniel's, I make these for gift giving for adults anytime of the year !
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Blend well with hands to form and roll into 1 inch balls.
- Roll balls in powdered sugar.
- Store air tight
- Makes 5 dz.
- Use any kind of nuts if you don't like pecans.
- I also sometimes add a bit of chopped maraschino cherries, some finely chopped sweet coconut etc
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
I made these with the coconut and dipped them in chocolate. They were awesome. My husband ate them all he couldn't get enough.jbwh28 in Cullman loved it
Great post....thanks!pat2me in Nashua loved it
These are very delicious and we used to make them a lot. I love your variations as well - great post. Thanks!lunasea in Orlando loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!