Jack Daniels Tennessee Whiskey ballsFrom midgelet 8 years ago
How to make it
- Being a fan of anything Jack Daniel's, I make these for gift giving for adults anytime of the year !
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Blend well with hands to form and roll into 1 inch balls.
- Roll balls in powdered sugar.
- Store air tight
- Makes 5 dz.
- Use any kind of nuts if you don't like pecans.
- I also sometimes add a bit of chopped maraschino cherries, some finely chopped sweet coconut etc
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
These are very delicious and we used to make them a lot. I love your variations as well - great post. Thanks!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Great post....thanks!pat2me in Nashua loved it
I made these with the coconut and dipped them in chocolate. They were awesome. My husband ate them all he couldn't get enough.jbwh28 in Cullman loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!