Layered Ranchero DipFrom crabhappychick 7 years ago
- 2 cans dips, black bean dip, jalapeno style shopping list
- 1 cup low-fat sour cream shopping list
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix shopping list
- 2 4 ounce cans green chiles, chopped, drained shopping list
- 2 containers prepared guacamole shopping list
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 2 cups green onions, sliced shopping list
- 2 cups red ripe tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1 16 ounce can ripe olives, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup jalapeno peppers, pickled, sliced shopping list
How to make it
- On large , deep platter (or whatever), thinly spread bean dip. In small bowl, combine sour cream, may & taco seasoning mix; spread over bean dip. Sprinkle with chiles.
- Spread guac over chilies. Sprinkle with cheese, onions, tomatoes & olives. Last scatter sliced jalapenos over. Serve with tortilla chips.