Beef Short RibsFrom susana 8 years ago
- 1/4-cup oil shopping list
- 1-1/2-cups self rising flour shopping list
- 2-tspn Lowry’s seasoned Salt shopping list
- 1-tspn black pepper shopping list
- 5-6-lbs boneless beef short ribs ( or country style ribs) shopping list
- 2-cups water shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- (I use my big deep black iron skillet to make this is) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a Dutch oven on medium high heat.
- Mix the flour, salt, and pepper together.
- Coat the ribs with the flour mixture, then place them in the hot oil and brown on all sides.
- When all are brown, drain the oil.
- Add the water and onions to the Dutch oven, cover tightly, reduce the heat to medium, and let the ribs cook for 2 hours or until tender. Serve on rice.