Chocolate Cookie MuffinsFrom michelle73 8 years ago
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/3 cup cold butter shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 16 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped shopping list
- TOPPING shopping list
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 5 cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cold butter shopping list
- 1 cup vanilla or white chips shopping list
- 1 tablespoon shortening shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine the flour, sugar and baking powder.
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Beat egg and milk; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fold in chopped cookies.
- Fill greased muffin cups two-thirds full.
- Combine the flour, sugar and crushed cookies.
- Cut in the butter until crumbly; sprinkle about 1 tablespoon over each muffin.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
- In a heavy saucepan over low heat, melt vanilla chips and shortening until smooth.
- Drizzle over cooled muffins.