Stir-fried CabbageFrom craftyazgirl 8 years ago
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 3 cups sliced green cabbage (1/2 small head) shopping list
- 3 cups sliced red cabbage (1/2 small head) shopping list
- 2 small carrots, sliced (about 1 cup) shopping list
- 1 medium yellow onion, sliced (about 1 cup) shopping list
- 2 medium red or yellow bell peppers, julienned (about 2 cups) shopping list
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground ginger shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
How to make it
- In a wok or large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add garlic and cook, stirring constantly, for I minute.
- Stir in green cabbage, red cabbage, carrots, onion, bell peppers, soy sauce, and ginger. Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisp-tender, about 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine water and cornstarch. Mix well. Add cornstarch mixture to wok, stirring until sauce thickens, about I minute. Serve immediately.
- Use leftover cooked chicken to make a tasty main dish. Add I cup chicken to the wok in Step 3. Proceed as recipe directs.
The Cookcraftyazgirl El Mirage, AZ
The Rating6 people
sounds very good and looks good toominitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Cabbage is my favorite out of all the veggies. I like this recipe a lot!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I LOVE cabbage,you make it im eating it.LOL and always looking for new ways to make it thanks for the post its great!caramia in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!