Apple Butter BarsFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 cup brown sugar firmly packed shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups flour shopping list
- 3/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups oatmeal shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups apple butter shopping list
- powdered sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all ingredients except apple butter until crumbly.
- Spread 1/2 of the mixture into a greased rectangular pan.
- Spread apple butter over crumbly mixture then cover with remaining crumbs.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for a few minutes then sprinkle with powdered sugar.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
Substitute 2 pkgs dry mincemeat or use a BIG jar of prepared mincemeat in place of apple butter at holidays. My adult daughter always asks me to make this instead of a double-chocolate birthday cake, traditional for the rest of our family.GrammieJean in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!