Magnificent Chocolate Chip Pumpkin CookiesFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 15 ounce can prepared pumpkin shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cups granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger shopping list
- 4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 12 ounce package semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix pumpkin, eggs, oil, sugar and spices together until well blended.
- In another bowl mix flour, salt, baking powder and baking soda together.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix well then fold in chips and nuts.
- Drop by spoonfuls on well greased baking sheets.
- Bake 11 minutes then remove and cool on wire racks.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!