Garlic-Crusted Flank Steak With Roasted Red Bell Pepper SauceFrom silverqueen 7 years ago
- 1 1 lb. flank steak, silver skin and fat removed shopping list
- 1 tsp. pepper shopping list
- 4 medium cloves garlic, crushed shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- SAUCE: shopping list
- 2/3 cup roasted reed bell pepper rinsed and drained id bottled shopping list
- 2 Tbsp. slivered almonds, dry roasted shopping list
- 1 Tbsp. fresh Italian parsley shopping list
- 1 medium garlic clove, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes shopping list
How to make it
- Put the steak in a shallow glass dish.
- Rub the steak on both sides with the pepper.
- Sprinkle both sides with the garlic.
- Using your fingertips, press the garlic so it adheres to the steak. Cover and refrigerate for about 8 hours.
- Preheat the broiler.
- Lightly spray the broiler pan and rack with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the salt over both sides of the steak.
- Broil about 4" from the heat for 4 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to a cutting board.
- Let rest 5 minutes.
- Thinly slice against the grain.
- Meanwhile on a blender process the sauce ingredients for about 20 seconds or until chunky.
- Spoon over cooked meat
The Cooksilverqueen Albany, GA
The Rating5 people
silverqueen you got a great recipe,red bell peppers yum with meat lets eat thanks.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
You did good cause it looks and sound great!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Nice one Queen. Yum.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!