Jalapeno Cheese BreadFrom perlandra 8 years ago
- 2 1/2 teaspoons yeast shopping list
- 3 cups bread flour shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup grated Monterey Jack, Cheddar, or Parmesan shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped or dry minced onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Process in bread machine on dough cycle. When dough cycle completes, remove dough from machine and roll out thinly on a lightly floured surface to make a rectangle.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese, onion, and jalapeno pepper. Roll up jelly-roll style, place in a greased and floured large loaf pan and bake at 350F degrees, about 45 minutes or until crust is golden and bottom of loaf sounds hollow when tapped.
- (Leave out onions if you wish. I might put in more jalapenos next time.)