Chocolate Peanut Butter BarsFrom auntiedeb 7 years ago
How to make it
- IN A LARGE SAUCEPAN, COMBINE THE SUGAR, CORN SYRUP AND PEANUT BUTTER. COOK OVER MEDIUM-LOW HEAT UNTIL THE SUGAR IS DISSOLVED.
- REMOVE FROM THE HEAT;
- ADD CEREAL AND STIR UNTIL COATED.
- SPREAD INTO A GREASED 13IN. X 9IN. X 2IN. PAN;
- PRESS LIGHTLY.
- SPREAD MELTED CHOCOLATE OVER BARS.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookauntiedeb BREMEN, GA
The Rating4 people
These are incredible. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Oh I haven't had these for such a long time. They really are delicious. Thanks for sharing. Saving this one.pleasantvalleycabins in Logan loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!