Chocolate Peanut Butter BarsFrom auntiedeb 6 years ago
How to make it
- IN A LARGE SAUCEPAN, COMBINE THE SUGAR, CORN SYRUP AND PEANUT BUTTER. COOK OVER MEDIUM-LOW HEAT UNTIL THE SUGAR IS DISSOLVED.
- REMOVE FROM THE HEAT;
- ADD CEREAL AND STIR UNTIL COATED.
- SPREAD INTO A GREASED 13IN. X 9IN. X 2IN. PAN;
- PRESS LIGHTLY.
- SPREAD MELTED CHOCOLATE OVER BARS.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookauntiedeb BREMEN, GA
The Rating4 people
Oh I haven't had these for such a long time. They really are delicious. Thanks for sharing. Saving this one.pleasantvalleycabins in Logan loved it
These are incredible. Great post. You have my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!