cauliflower marrancaFrom rcragun 5 years ago
- 1 1/2 cups raw millet shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups water shopping list
- 2 tablespoon butter or oil shopping list
- 2 cups chopped onion shopping list
- 1 pound mushroom, sliced shopping list
- 1 dash black pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon basil shopping list
- 1 large cauliflower, in 1-inch pieces (or smaller) shopping list
- 3 medium cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 2 cups grated cheese of your choice (optional) shopping list
- 1 dash paprika, for the top shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Oil a 9 X 13-inch pan.
- Place the millet and water in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer until tender (15 to 20 minutes). Transfer to a large bowl, and fluff with a fork to let the steam escape.
- Melt butter or heat oil in a large skillet. Add onion, mushrooms, pepper, salt, and basil, and sauté about 5 minutes - until the onions soften.
- Add cauliflower and garlic, and sauté about 10 minutes more - until the cauliflower is tender. Add lemon juice.
- Stir the sautéed vegetables into the millet, along with the optional cheese, and mix well. Spread into the prepared pan, dust with paprika, and bake for 30 minutes.
The Cookrcragun Tampa, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!