Tea Cake Cookies from RussiaFrom chacha 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cream the margarine, sugar and vanilla together until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the flour and pecans.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Pinch off small pieces of dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake in a 375°F oven until very lightly brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Roll in confectioners' sugar before serving.
- Store in an airtight container. Makes 36 Cookies.
- Per (one cookie) Serving: 84 Cal; 6 g Total Fat; 6 g Carb;
- 00 mg Cholesterol; 50 mg Sodium; 19 mg Potassium. Exchanges: 1/2 Bread/Starch; 1 Fat.