Frypan PizzaFrom mim 8 years ago
How to make it
- Combine all the ingredients except the cheese and oregano. Knead until well incorporated.
- Add the cheese and oregano and knead just a bit more.
- Roll or stretch dough to fit a medium fry pan.
- Throw a bit of oil and the dough in a frying pan and cook over medium to medium low heat for about 5 minutes.
- Flip over, add your toppings and cook 5 minutes more.
- It's done!
- I just throw a tomato and some garlic cloves in a whizzer for the sauce instead of buying pizza sauce. Everyone seems to love it :)