Ginger Peach JamFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Peel and pit peaches then finely chop or grind and pour into sauce pot and add ginger.
- Measure sugar and set aside.
- Mix fruit pectin into fruit in sauce pot then place over high heat and stir until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Immediately add all sugar and stir.
- Bring to a full rolling boil and boil 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and skim off foam with metal spoon.
- Ladle quickly into hot jars then fill to 1/8 inch of tops.
- Wipe jar rims and threads.
- Cover with two piece lids.
- Screw bands tightly.
- Invert jars for 5 minutes then turn upright.
- After 1 hour check seals.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!