Pizza Roll upFrom taylorsue82 8 years ago
- 2 loaves frozen bread dough,or your own shopping list
- 1 pack pepperonie diced shopping list
- 1 lb italian sausage browned shopping list
- 1 can fav pizza sauce or your own shopping list
- 2 8 oz pkg mozzerella cheese shredded shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
- basil shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- oregano shopping list
How to make it
- Thaw bread dough.
- When thawed roll each loaf out to a 12"lx 5"wide recatangle.
- Spread with pizza sauce.Leaving1/4" on all sides. Split between the 2 loaves.
- Sprinkle seasonings n parmesan to taste.
- Add you toppings , adding half to each loaf.
- Roll up tightly from long side.Making sure to seal all seams, and tuck under ends.
- Place on greased cookie sheet. Bake at 350 degrees till well browned. Slice n serve.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cooktaylorsue82 Wapakoneta, OH
The Rating6 people
this sounds really good, I am always looking for something for the weekends to feed the hubby and kids. I am giving you a 5 for this onedebwin in Toronto loved it
nice one thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Great idea! Perfect when the gang comes over to watch the VOLS!!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it