Crescent Taco BakeFrom melanie051907 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Saute ground beef and onion
- Drain fat
- Stir tomato sauce and taco seasoning into the beef and onions
- Simmer for 5 minutes
- Separate the crescent rolls into triangles; Place into an ungreased 10 inch pie pan (I use a rectangle backing pan); press together to form a crust.
- Spoon the beef mixture into the "pie crust"
- Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes
- If I have some in the house, I like to crush up a few doritos or tortilla chips to add a little crunch to the taco bake. I also like to have sour cream and salsa on the side to use as additional toppings.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookmelanie051907 Chicago, IL
The Rating4 people
I agree, this is a great one. Easy and tasty. You've got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
These sound super, I'm with sparow any recipe with cresent rolls gets my attention.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
YUM! I can't wait to try this. Thanks Mel!flyer1982 in Aurora loved it