Crescent Taco BakeFrom melanie051907 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Saute ground beef and onion
- Drain fat
- Stir tomato sauce and taco seasoning into the beef and onions
- Simmer for 5 minutes
- Separate the crescent rolls into triangles; Place into an ungreased 10 inch pie pan (I use a rectangle backing pan); press together to form a crust.
- Spoon the beef mixture into the "pie crust"
- Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes
- If I have some in the house, I like to crush up a few doritos or tortilla chips to add a little crunch to the taco bake. I also like to have sour cream and salsa on the side to use as additional toppings.
The Cookmelanie051907 Chicago, IL
The Rating4 people
I agree, this is a great one. Easy and tasty. You've got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
YUM! I can't wait to try this. Thanks Mel!flyer1982 in Aurora loved it
These sound super, I'm with sparow any recipe with cresent rolls gets my attention.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it