Sour Cream Chili BakeFrom cheric 7 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef shopping list
- 15 oz. can chili beans shopping list
- 8 oz. tomato sauce shopping list
- 6 oz. shredded cheddar cheese (fiesta/Mexican blend is good, too!) shopping list
- 2 cups corn chips (divided) shopping list
- 16 oz. pinto beans, drained (I used another can of chili beans instead....my daughter isn't a fan of pinto beans.) shopping list
- 10 oz. enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1 T minced onion shopping list
- 8 oz. sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- In a skillet, brown ground beef; drain. Stir in beans, enchilada sauce, tomato sauce, chili powder, 1 cup cheese, onion and 1 cup corn chips. Pour into a 2 qt. casserole dish. Cover and bake at 375 for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and spoon sour cream over casserole. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and 1 cup corn chips. Return to oven for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
The Cookcheric Oklahoma City, OK
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!