Rhubarb CrispFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 4 cups chopped rhubarb shopping list
- 3 tablespoons orange juice mixed with 1 tablespoon cornstarch shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tablespoons cold butter, cut in small pieces shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup sifted all-purpose flour shopping list
- dash salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2/3 cup quick cooking rolled oats shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Butter an 8-inch square baking dish. Arrange diced rhubarb in the prepared baking dish. Toss rhubarb with the orange juice
- and cornstarch mixture, then sprinkle with the 1 cup sugar and the
- cinnamon; dot with the 1 tablespoon of cut up butter.
- Combine melted butter with brown sugar. Sift together the flour, salt, and baking soda; mix with oats. Combine the flour oat mixture with the brown sugar and melted butter mixture until well blended. With hands, spread the crumb mixture over rhubarb.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve warm, with ice cream or whipped topping.
People Who Like This Dish 17
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating9 people
Blessings,JMmystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
THIS IS DELICIOUS I LOVE IT ITS TART AND SWEET ALL TOGETHER.......YUMMMMMMMMMMMminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Perfect....:)wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it