Seafood EnchiladasFrom laurakaay 8 years ago
- 2 cans of shrimp soup, recommended Campbell's. shopping list
- 1-1/2 C. low fat milk shopping list
- 1/2 C. shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 10- 8 inch flour tortillas shopping list
- 2 pkg. mock crab or lobster bites shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese. shopping list
- 1 green pepper diced shopping list
- 8 oz. shredded lettuce shopping list
- Dollop of salsa shopping list
- Dollop of guacamole shopping list
- Dollop of sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- In a sauce pan, combine first three ingredients. Simmer until thickened.
- Roll mock crab or lobster or heck both into flour tortillas.
- Layer in baking pan, overlapping or stacking them if needed.
- Pour shrimp soup mixture over tortillas and top with the other 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese. Bake in a pre-heated 425 F. oven for 20 minutes.
- Rest 5-10 minutes before serving. '
- **Once serving is on plate, top with diced green peppers, with side of shredded lettuce, salsa, guacamole or sour cream .**
The Cooklaurakaay Oroville, CA
The Rating2 people
Enchiladas are one of my favorite foods and seafood is my first choice, you have presented a great one.
Michaeltrigger in loved it