Basic Sugar CookiesFrom tippystclair 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to temperature 375°F.
- Thoroughly mix margarine and powdered sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla and beat until blended.
- Add rest of the ingredients and blend well.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets.
- Sprinkle with granulated sugar or decorations.
- Bake until lightly browned, about 8 - 10 minutes.
- Makes 2 to 3 dozen, depending upon the size of the balls you make.
The Cooktippystclair North Hollywood, GB
The Rating5 people
this sounds simple and good thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
love basic recipes......you can do so much variations with them..............:}
have a blessed day !
Mumtazmumtazcatering in Gauteng loved it
I agree with mumtaz, you can do so much variations with them.Your recipe looks wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!