Easy Angel Hair Pasta With ZucchiniFrom tippystclair 6 years ago
- 1/2 lb. ground beef shopping list
- 1 Tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 lb zucchini, finely chopped and cooked (sauté or cook in microwave for 2 minutes until almost tender) shopping list
- 4 cups purchased spaghetti sauce shopping list
- 3/4 lb fresh angel's hair pasta shopping list
- 2 Tbsp parmesan cheese, shaved shopping list
How to make it
- Heat olive oil a heavy nonstick skillet over medium high heat.
- Sauté meat and zucchini 5-6 minutes, stirring frequently to break up meat until browned.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce and simmer until just heated through.
- Cook pasta in a large pan of boiling water about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Serve pasta with sauce and sprinkled with Parmesan.