Orzo Chicken Stir FryFrom turlak 8 years ago
- 1 cup whole wheat orzo shopping list
- 1 lb. sugar snap peas shopping list
- 3/4 lb. chicken tenders, cut into bite size pieces shopping list
- 5-spice Chinese powder shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions shopping list
- balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 - 1 cup white wine shopping list
How to make it
- Cook orzo according to directions and set aside.
- steam sugar snap peas.
- Heat skillet and spray w/ cooking oil and season the skillet w/ Chinese powder and garlic powder.
- Add chicken and season the tops as well.
- Pour balsamic vinegar on chicken to you liking.
- Once the pan starts getting sticky, pour in wine and cook until liquid reduces and alcohol cooks off.
- Add green onions and cook for a minute or 2.
- Add in orzo and sugar snap peas and mix.
- You can add salt and pepper if you want