Spicy Spinach Salad with chocolate dressingFrom annalou 9 years ago
- SALAD: shopping list
- 11 oz. organic baby spinach shopping list
- 1 orange serrano pepper, seeded, with rib removed and chopped finely shopping list
- 1.5 pints organic strawberries, washed and quartered shopping list
- 1 cup sliced almonds shopping list
- chocolate DRESSING: shopping list
- 1/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup walnut oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup red raspberry white balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pink Himalayan salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chocolate extract shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the first 4 ingredients above and toss together, adding chocolate dressing just prior to serving.
- CHOCOLATE DRESSING:
- Blend together until creamy in appearance, then pour into the salad and toss.