homemade cheese paneerFrom bakerrakka 6 years ago
- 4 cups whole milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- youll need cheesecloth shopping list
- and strainer shopping list
- plus whatever youd like to add my fav. so far is the lemon zest and green olives, i also added pieces of cheddar cheese and paramsan but you realy could add whatever youd like in cheese shopping list
How to make it
- over low to med-low put on your milk and slowely bring to a boil( this takes along time be patient) once slowely boiling turn offf burner and put in lemon start stiring and once it starts to curddle (or get all clumpy) strain through cheesecloth and strainer put in all your add ins and place a plate on top to get all liqid out after an hour or two on the counter you need to place in plastic wrap and put in fridg, enjoy!