Pork PiccataFrom nikchick 7 years ago
- 1/3 cup Italian-seasoned breadcrumbs shopping list
- 4 (4-ounce) boneless center-cut loin pork chops, trimmed (about 1/2 inch thick) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots shopping list
- 1 cup fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley, divided shopping list
- 2 teaspoons capers shopping list
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place the breadcrumbs in a shallow dish. Dredge pork in breadcrumbs.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the pork for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Remove pork from pan.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Add shallots to pan; cook 30 seconds. Stir in broth and juice, scraping pan to loosen the browned bits. Stir in 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley, capers, rind, and pepper; simmer 1 minute. Return pork to pan; cook 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle pork with 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley.
The Cooknikchick Seattle, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!