Weight Watchers Cabbage SoupFrom tuilelaith 5 years ago
- 3 cups broth, nonfat beef broth or nonfat vegetable broth or nonfat chicken broth shopping list
- 2 garlic clove, minced shopping list
- 1 cup tomato juice, 0r a can of diced tomatoes shopping list
- 2 cups chopped cabbage shopping list
- 1/2 yellow onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped carrot shopping list
- 1/2 cup green beans shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini, did not use - allergic shopping list
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning shopping list
- salt & pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Spray pot with non stick cooking spray saute onions carrots and garlic for 5 minutes.
- Add broth, tomatos, cabbage, green beans, italian seasoning, Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Simmer for a about 5-10 minutes until all vegetables are tender, then add the zuccini and simmer for another 5 or so minutes.
- I have tried different variations. Leaving out green beans. Adding chopped green onions in addition to the yellow onion.
- All very good. You can customise it a bit.
- NOTE: I save the liquid from all of the can veggies we use in a gallon jug and freeze it, when I make this soup that is the broth I use.
- This recipe is a 0 point soup so you can eat all that you want and not worry about it. It helps to make you feel full and kick that weight right off!