Guiness Stew In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2-1/2 pounds lean stew beef shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 large white onion halved and sliced shopping list
- 1 bottle stout beer shopping list
- 2 cups baby carrots shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 1/4 cup cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients except cornstarch and water in a crock pot and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Combine cornstarch and water in a bowl and stir into stew.
- Cover crock pot and allow stew to cook an additional 10 minutes until thickened slightly.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!