Orange Tarragon Chicken BreastsFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 whole chicken breasts halved with skin removed shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 6 green onions white part only thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/4 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 3/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon dry tarragon leaves crumbled 3 packets sugar substitute shopping list
- 2 tablespoons parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Season chicken with salt and pepper then dredge with flour.
- In a large skillet heat oil over medium heat.
- Add chicken then cook until well browned then turn and brown other side.
- Remove chicken from skillet.
- Reduce heat to low then add onion to skillet and cook until softened about 3 minutes.
- Add broth then cook scraping up browned bits with wooden spoon for 2 minutes.
- Stir orange juice, vinegar and tarragon into skillet.
- Add chicken then simmer covered for 25 minutes.
- Remove chicken to serving platter.
- Stir sugar substitute and parsley into skillet then pour sauce over chicken and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!