Corn Bread And Bacon Stuffed Pork ChopsFrom richarddavies 7 years ago
- 6 pork rib or loin chops (~1 inch thick) shopping list
- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/2 inch pieces shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup corn bread stuffing crumbs shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- seasoned salt shopping list
- pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°.
- Make a pocket in each pork chop by cutting into side of chop.
- Cook bacon in frying pan until crisp.
- Stir in onion and bell pepper. Cook 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender. Remove from heat and drain.
- Stir in stuffing crumbs and water until well mixed. Stir in cheese.
- Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with seasoned salt and pepper.
- Fill pockets with corn bread mixture.
- Cook pork in same frying pan over medium heat, turning once, until brown.
- Place pork in ungreased pan. Cover tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake 45 minutes. Uncover and bake about 15 minutes longer or until inside of pork is done.