Savory Marinated SteaksFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 4-6 top round or other flavorful steaks, 4 to 6 oz (110-170 g) shopping list
- each, pounded to a thickness of 1/4 inch (5 mm) shopping list
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- juice of 2 limes shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
- 4 Tbs (60 ml) olive oil shopping list
- 1 onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle the steaks with garlic, lime juice, salt, and pepper and
- marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove the steaks from the marinade and pat dry, reserving the remaining marinade.
- Heat the oil until it is very hot in a large heavy skillet over moderate
- Cook the steaks for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the steaks to a serving platter and keep in a warm oven.
- Add the onion and reserved marinade to the skillet and saute until the onion is slightly wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Garnish the steaks with the onion and parsley and serve immediately.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
Not only easy, good tooredkitchen in Murfreesboro loved it
Now this is easy and I can do!herby in Albany loved it
tasty easy lets eat steak thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!