Savory Marinated SteaksFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 4-6 top round or other flavorful steaks, 4 to 6 oz (110-170 g) shopping list
- each, pounded to a thickness of 1/4 inch (5 mm) shopping list
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped shopping list
- juice of 2 limes shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste shopping list
- 4 Tbs (60 ml) olive oil shopping list
- 1 onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chopped parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle the steaks with garlic, lime juice, salt, and pepper and
- marinate in the refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours.
- Remove the steaks from the marinade and pat dry, reserving the remaining marinade.
- Heat the oil until it is very hot in a large heavy skillet over moderate
- Cook the steaks for 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the steaks to a serving platter and keep in a warm oven.
- Add the onion and reserved marinade to the skillet and saute until the onion is slightly wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Garnish the steaks with the onion and parsley and serve immediately.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating4 people
tasty easy lets eat steak thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Now this is easy and I can do!herby in Albany loved it
Not only easy, good tooredkitchen in Murfreesboro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!