Guys Pot StickersFrom darbar 7 years ago
- 6 ounces ground pork shopping list
- 1/4 cup diced white onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic shopping list
- 4 tablespoons diced green onion shopping list
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil shopping list
- Pinch salt and pepper shopping list
- 12 round wonton/potsticker wrappers shopping list
- 1 egg, whipped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oil shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, add the pork, onions, ginger, garlic, green onions, soy sauce, sesame oil, salt and pepper. Mix together until thoroughly combined.
- In a medium stock pot, boil 2 quarts of water.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the mixture in the middle of a wrapper. Brush the edges of the wrapper with the egg and fold in half. Repeat with the remaining wrappers.
- Place wrappers in boiling water for 1 minute, remove, and cool individually on cooling rack.
- When ready for service, heat saute pan with 1 teaspoon oil, and saute on medium-high heat until the skin of the wrapper is browned.
The Cookdarbar Elmhurst, IL
The Rating9 people
Saving this one to try. Thank you for posting. :)frankieanne in Ukiah loved it
These were delicious! And very easy to make. I couldn't find round wonton wrappers, so I just used the square ones so they were triangle shaped. I had leftovers, so I froze them on a cookie sheet (after the boiling step) and put them in a freezer b...morefrankieanne in Ukiah loved it
I made these last night. about 60 of them. froze most of them for later. loved them ! 5 forks. thanks for the postsunflower48386 in White Lake loved it