Frozen Creamy Fruit FreezeFrom krumkake 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter; press into bottom of foil-lined 9 inch square pan.
- In a blender or food processor, combine cream cheese and frozen juice; blend on high speed until well mixed.
- Pour mixture into a large bowl.
- With a wire whisk, blend Cool Whip into the cream cheese/juice mixture.
- Pour over cookie crust.
- Cover and freeze several hours.
- Let pan set out at room temperature for 10 to 15 minutes before you're ready to serve.
- To cut, invert pan onto cutting board; remove foil from dessert and cut into squares.
- Immediately freeze any unused portions, tightly wrapping them in foil.
- There are SO MANY variations with this, but I've only used the pineapple myself. I'm determined to be more adventuresome this summer! How about using the frozen pina colada mix instead of the pineapple juice? Or raspberry cream cheese and frozen raspberry juice concentrate? Or fruit punch frozen concentrate? How about honey nut cream cheese with frozen orange juice concentrate? Or plain or any fruit flavored cream cheese with frozen lemonade or limeade concentrate? The new cheesecake flavored cream cheeses bring up another whole new dimension...so many possibilities! I love a recipe that you can create a new taste every time you make it!!
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!