Turkey Tenderloins And Apricot SauceFrom pleclare 7 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400. You'll need a roasting pan lined with foil and coated with non-stick spray
- Season turkey tenderloins with salt andpepper;place in prepared pan.
- In a small bowl,combine sauce ingredients. Mix well;spoon some
- over turkey. Roast 35-40 mins.,basting frequently with the sauce,until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the thickest part registers at least 160.
- Let turkey rest for 10 mins before cutting it crosswise into 1/2" thick slices.